Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dear Cowardly Lying Bastard Pamphleteer Propagandists



Good grief! This letter is to LOW WAGE REPUBLICANS and I've insulted Bastards in the salutation! My My goodness! I am so sorry! OK, forward to the main event.

I love a good coward! I love the looks on your faces! I just love your...your...lack of courage. How you (don't) sign your names to anything. How you (don't) stand up for what you believe in! How you love exposing other people--Isn't that a sexual perversion of some sort?

Oh, and liars! I love how you lie outright. How you leave out information--half truths and 10% truths and everything in between are your specialties. How you distort. Manipulate. Use connotation and denotation to your advantage--even if you don't know what they mean.

I love propagandists, too! You are so sincere, it makes my heart hurt. It really, really does. Your sincere ignorance just hurts my heart--but, then, you do hate education.

It hurts to think how you want people to make less money. It really hurts to see how envious you are of your children's teacher--instead of Mitt Romney. Good God!!!  I want 2 Cadillacs! And, a really big house. And, no college loans. Not a very small Toyota and a ranch house in Janesville, WI. Why be envious of teachers & not Mittens? That is a conundrum. Oh, look it up sweetheart--you've already told us how you feel about education.

Because, after all, you hate teachers and education so much. How's that workin' for you? Well. It is obvious to the rest of us how that worked out for you. Oh, I do so hope I didn't hurt your feelings.

Your feelings about education show every time your open your mouth. Every time you write a sentence. I am hoping you will take some continuing education classes. Read a newspaper. No, not that old conservative rag. A real newspaper, honey! You don't watch BBC World News. It shows.

Every time I vote, I dedicate my vote to someone or some group. TODAY, when I vote ABSENTEE BALLOT, I am dedicating my vote to TEACHERS!!! Because I love teachers. Oh, don't be silly. I didn't love them when I was in school. Do I sound like the kind of girl who loved school????

Did I mention my mother was a teacher? Did I mention:

1. Only 25% of WI residents have a college degree. That could be why LOW WAGE REPUBLICANS don't make a higher wage.
2. Teachers making higher salaries have years of experience in the same job/field. Everyone would make more money if s/he had 20 years experience in the same field or with the same employer.
3, Many teachers have Master's degrees or Ph.d's. Put in 4 years of college and then 4 more getting a Ph.d and then you will make more money.
4. Then try putting in extra hours--coaching. Teach the work week and then coach.
5. And, many teachers also teach summer school.

No, teachers don't get the "summers off." They have a contract for the days & hours they work.

LOW WAGE REPUBLICANS, I wish you were smart enough to realize that when you bring down teachers and unions and health care workers and... YOU are next.

Well, I hope I have been a help to you today.. Because I love you! I really, really do!

LOW WAGE REPUBLICANS. Those of you filled with envy and greed, I am so sorry. But, honestly, take some lessons from me. IF you want to be envious, and you do, here are my recommendations. Jennifer Lopez is having a lot more fun than any school teacher I know. What the hell is wrong with you???? You are envious of school teachers instead of J-Lo?

LOW WAGE REPUBLICANS, you are envious of librarians & kindergarten teachers? Where is your imagination? Why aren't you envious of...even Paul Ryan? A Koch brother or two? They are butt-ugly, but, hey, if you have enough $$$$, who cares. Why not be envious of Donald Trump? Well...there is the hair. My point was, if you are going to reveal yourself to the entire world, all of your friends, your minister, your children...as the ugliest of all people in the entire world, AN ENVIER, why not choose someone worth envying? I will go first. I am envious of Oprah's wealth and success. There! I want to own an island, also.

Now, take my advice and quit sending out silly pamphlets which reveal to your personal world that you are a bunch of sneaky low life's. Get out there and do something great.

I love you! I really, really do! Your mothers did not love you enough to teach you the finer points of life. I am sooooooo sorry. I really, really am.

Your friend,

Vivian

No comments:

Post a Comment